General Insurance

We are not just here to guide you on your mortgage, we can help with your protection needs too!

Buildings and Contents Insurance

We are here to ensure your home and what is inside is covered.

Buildings and Contents insurance is a type of insurance that provides financial protection against damage to, or loss of, your home and the possessions inside it. Buildings Insurance covers the structure of your house, including walls, roof and any permanent fixtures such as kitchen units, while contents insurance insures your personal belongings against theft or damage. It typically includes furniture, carpets, curtains, electrical appliances and clothing.

The benefits of Buildings and Contents Insurance include being able to replace your items in the event of any damage or theft, as well as financial cover for any repairs needed to your property itself. Having this type of insurance can also bring you peace of mind that if an accident occurred in your home (such as a fire or flood) then you are covered financially. The cost of the insurance depends on factors such as the size and age of your house or flat, what area you live in and how much it would cost to rebuild or repair your home. You can choose how much coverage you want for each item insured, depending on its value.

Getting Buildings and Contents Insurance provides you with the security of knowing that your home and belongings are safe and protected from any unexpected events. It is a wise decision to make if you want to protect yourself financially, should anything happen.